All in all, it was very straightforward to create an All-Natural Irish Kiss (Keep It Simple Smoothie).
A friend’s son help vet the testing process. He liked the first experiment, yet I wanted it smoother so the recipe below is the second prototype.
Did I say prototype? Absolutely! As far as I am concerned, every smoothie recipe I make now is a new blend or recipe. I throw in whatever I have in approximately the same ratios as listed in the recipes, and VOILA!, I have a new variation.
For myself, the all-natural is an amazing pick-me-up after working all day; the taste is so vibrant and revitalizing. For those that end up drinking green beer until all hours, this may be just what the doctor prescribes to get you moving tomorrow morning. 😉
- ¾ cup water
- 68 g (1½ cup) fresh spinach
- 140 g (1 cup) mango, cubed
- 90 g (1/2 cup) kiwis (2 smallish fruit)
- 50 g (1/2 of a small) banana
- Put water and spinach in a blender, juicer, or bullet-type blending machine and blend until smooth.
- Add mango cubes, kiwi and banana and blend until smooth.
- Chill if preferred and enjoy!
High in Manganese, Magnesium, & Potassium