Quick, easy, and delish! I believe the image above says it all! 😀
Lately some of the grocery stores have been selling salmon fillet portions that weigh 113 g, with the skin removed. This makes them simple to prepare and even simpler to take for lunch to the office the next day. I put the Craving Cajun Seasoning Mix into a shaker jar and just lightly sprinkle the seasoning over the salmon. I say ‘lightly’ because I want the spices to compliment the salmon, not overpower it.
Then I baked it in a very similar manner to how I baked the fish in the Salsa Verde Fish Fillet recipe. These salmon portions are smaller so I reduced the cooking time to compensate.
- 113 g salmon fillet portion per person
- Craving Cajun Seasoning Mix
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit (175 Celsius).
- Lightly oil the surface of a baking sheet (so the fish does not stick upon removal).
- Check for and remove any bones.
- Place the fillets on the baking sheet.
- Lightly sprinkle the Craving Cajun Seasoning Mix onto each fillet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12-14 minutes. Turn off the oven and let rest for 1-2 minutes in the oven.
- Serve and enjoy!