I created a Kiss for sweet cravings as well. Dark cocoa powder gives the smoothie a delicious chocolate-berry flavour with some extra fiber and protein as a bonus. I prefer to have my Chocolate Kiss served the texture of soft ice cream.
Raspberries work well but I have to admit my favorite is the Chocolate Cherry Kiss.
- 125 ml skim milk
- 140 g unsweetened cherries (fresh or frozen)
- 18 g protein beverage mix (I used Dyna Whey Iced Cappuccino)
- 5 g (1 Tbsp) unsweetened cocoa powder
- Put all the ingredients into a Magic Bullet or whatever blender-type product you have at home.
- Put the lid on.
- Whiz until desired consistency is obtained.